It’s finale time in the NBA! There are some big things to look forward to this offseason, as NBA 2K22 is set to release soon, let’s take a sneak peek of what’s worth anticipating in the recently announced NBA 2K22.
First and foremost there are a few different NBA 2K22 versions available, NBA 2K22 Standard Edition, and the NBA 2K22 75th Anniversary Edition. Each version has its own price points and bonus sets. The NBA 2K22 standard edition features Dallas Mavericks guard Luka Doncic on the cover; while the NBA 2K22 75th Anniversary Edition features three legends on the cover: Dirk Nowitzki, Kevin Durant, and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.
You get the following pre-order bonus for pre-ordering the Standard Edition:
• 5,000 Virtual Currency
• 5000 MyTEAM Points
• 10 MyTEAM Promo Packs (delivered one a week)
• A Boost for each MyCAREER Skill type
• A Boost for each Gatorade Boost type
• Luka Doncic MyPLAYER Jersey
• 95 Rated Luka Doncic MyTEAM Free Agent Card
If you opt to purchase the 75th Anniversary Edition, here’s what you’ll get:
• 100K Virtual Currency
• 10K MyTEAM Points
• 10 MyTEAM Tokens
• Sapphire Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Dirk Nowitzki, and Kevin Durant MyTEAM Cards
• 22 MyTEAM Promo Packs (Receive 10 at launch, then 3 per week for 4 weeks)
• Diamond Jordan Shoe MyTEAM card
• Coach Card MyTEAM Pack
• 10 Boosts for each MyCAREER Skill Boost type
• 10 Boosts for each Gatorade Boost type
• 4 Cover Athlete T-Shirts for your MyPLAYER
• MyPLAYER backpack and arm sleeve
• Custom-design skateboard for MyPLAYER
A variety of new gameplay features can be expected, a refined offensive system featuring skill-based alley-oops, and a greater emphasis on pro stick skills, a completely revamped defensive system – the latest NBA 2K22 game is the biggest leap forward in franchise history. Moreover, the game director Mike Wang has revealed that the latest upgrade has overhauled the block and steal system, with the Visual Concepts completely reforming the fatigue system to encourage players to make full use of their benches.
A new and expanded City and 2K Cruise will be released. A larger, expanded version of City will be available for PS5/Xbox Series X only, where you’ll get the chance to compete with people all over the world, building and buying new properties, with the ultimate goal of owning the most luxurious penthouse in the sky. It’s worth noting that there’ll be an all-new take on The Neighborhood, set on a cruise ship, which is treated for last-gen platforms.
With new details on these new environments, fans will be looking forward to the next news update on the NBA 2K22 release date. It’s worth anticipating the updates with the mighty upgrades that will be implemented. Pre-order one now and experience it on the 10 September 2021 once it is released!